Day two of the lockdown and it’s quiet out there – too quiet. Time for some music, and what could be better than a curated playlist to suit these odd times.
- We Gotta Get Out Of This Place – The Animals
- Dancing With Myself – Billy Idol
- Jailhouse Rock – Elvis Presley of course
- All By Myself – Eric Carmen
- I’m In Chains – Tina Arena
- The Walls Are Closing In/Hangman – The Pretty Reckless
- I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free – Nina Simone
- Me & You Together Song – The 1975
- Mad World – Tears for Fears
- I will survive – Gloria Gaynor
- All Revved Up And No Place To Go
And, of course, anything by Small Spaces. All suggestions for additional songs are welcome.
Alone Again, Naturally: Gilbert O’Sullivan
Nice one sis. Hope you are all ok. I think it’s going to be a long few weeks here.
The chain – Fleetwood Mac
Damn, as a Fleetwood Mac fan I should have thought of that one. Keep safe.
Need You Now – By Lady Antebellum
Very apt for the times. Hope you and yours are all well, stay safe.
Oh and The Police – Don’t stand so close to me
The Police – how appropriate is that.
So good I completely missed it :-)
So today’s ideas
Bjork: “It’s oh so quiet”
Tiffany “I think we’re alone now”
Bee gees – “Staying alive”
Pink floyd – is there anybody out there, wish you were here, breathe
Home again – Shihad