When we headed to Europe in April, we didn’t really expect to be here when the weather started to cool down. As a result, winter clothes weren’t something we brought with us.
But in the last week, althought the days are still sunny and warm, the temperatures at night have started dropping. It was clearly time to go shopping for something warmer to wear than shorts and a t-shirt.
The good news is that Italy is a great place to shop for clothes. So stocking up wasn’t difficult.
For those interested, our new winter wardrobe consists of:
1) Geox winter jacket with fur lined hood
2) Mid grey coat jacket from Sisley
3) Wool scarf from Sisley
10) Cream V neck jumper
11) Grey and blue round neck jumpers
12) Hilfiger casual boots
4) Knee length cream wool coat
5) Geox winter jacket with removable fur hood
6) Max & Co grey top with gold buttons
7) A long woolen top
8) Assorted pants including Calvin Klein jeans
9) Classic cream roll neck jumper
13) Geox sports shoes
14) Black nero boots
15) Fur lined suede boots
Having looked at the photo of the clothes Jean’s comment was “where’s the colour”? So that’s something we still need to add as well as some gloves and hats. After that, bring on winter.